SLOAN STREET FOOTBALL CAMP
Monday 5th – Friday 9th August 6:30 – 8:30p.m.
Barbour Playing Fields, Ballynahinch Road, Lisburn
What will you receive?
- Five days’ coaching from qualified coaches
- An opportunity to win individual and team medals and trophies
Players should bring with them:
- Boots suitable for grass pitches
- Training shoes for indoor use
- Shin pads
- Tracksuit or other warm clothing
- Water bottle
- Online and postal registration is now closed – if you still need to register your child, please register at the camp itself.
About our camp
This football camp is an initiative of Sloan Street Presbyterian Church, a group of ordinary people who have found in Jesus their purpose for life. We exist to encourage each other and you to follow Jesus and gradually become more like him.
We meet at 11am each Sunday morning, and there is a creche and children’s ministry for 0-11’s. We’d love to see you come along, you’ll not be asked to do anything you feel uncomfortable with and you’ll find that there are lots of people just like you there too!
Our football camp is open to all boys and girls aged 7-11. Our camp is led by a qualified coach, and each day includes technical skills, fun football games and small sided games, while the last day involves competitions and a fun tournament. In addition to great coaching, we provide a daily life related “Team Talk” geared towards communicating the life-changing principles found in God’s word.